lwip-users

[lwip-users] New to the list and the LWIP source, newbie questions

From: Hayden Burr
Subject: [lwip-users] New to the list and the LWIP source, newbie questions
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:58:16 +1300

Hi all,
Anyone can tell me how I get the latest source code, I am using the
green hills products and want to build lwip for the arm7tdmi processor.
I have conflicting versions and have never used CVS. If anyone can point
me in the right direction it would be a great start.
I am happy to contribute my changes back to the group.
Regards
Hayden