lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP: malloc within the rx isr

From: stephen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP: malloc within the rx isr
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:41:52 +0800

Mr.  Baker:

In my case, eth_input() should call tcpip_input() to send a message to wake
up tcpip thread.
Then tcpip thread will call ip_input() to handle the incoming dhcp packet.
In RxISR, we just send a message and exit.
Who actually waiting for resource is tcpip thread.
Is that correct?

Best Regards,
Stephen Chen