lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SOF_REUSEADDR & SOF_REUSEPORT

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SOF_REUSEADDR & SOF_REUSEPORT
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:14:34 +0200

> I got an answer on my previous question though. It is not a good idea
> to reuse the <Src IP, src Port, Dest IP, Dest port> combination. So,
> my case is faulty in the usage, but I still think that lwIP responds
> in a strange way.

What do yu mean by faulty? You can't do anything about dest if there's
where you want to connect. Nor about Src IP. I have not used
so_reuse_addr so far.

There might be some bugs in how reuse is handled but at least the people
who contributed the code are using it so it should have worked...

BTW was your client a lwip stack too?