lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP ?

From: Peter Graf
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP ?
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:19:42 +0100

Kishore wrote:

I m still not able to make a connection.
lwIP stack on my embedded system tries to make 10 times config request , to
which i guess other peer shd send a config ack or nack,followed by lcp/ipcp
messages ..
I have a similar effect, big-endian 32 bit embedded system (68k) connected to a Linux box. Packets go back and forth but no connect. (The serial connection is OK, SLIP works fine.) Just out of curiosity: Which endianess has your embedded system?

All the best,
Peter