lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP ?

From: Ivarsson Magnus
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP ?
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:57:41 +0100

My guess is that there are function prototypes that you should implement and
then register in these function pointers (not void pointers) then you will get
a callback to your function when for example the link status has changed

However I have not dug into the sources of this PPP implementation yet so it is
a guess ;)

BR, Magnus