lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] LWIP on UCos II

From: Cassius
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] LWIP on UCos II
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:56:58 -0200

Dear Thomas Ng,

  Basicaly, you must port the LwIP to the platafform  (i.e. the
operational system) ans writhe a driver. The sys_arch.txt in lwip/doc
directory discribe what functions you must provide to port LwIP. To
write a driver, see lwip/src/netif/ethernetif.c. This file is a template
to write a driver for LwIP. If your ethernet controler( if is the case )
is a DMA based one, use the driver for ColdFire as a reference.

Good Luck,

Cassius Resende Duarte
Electronics R&D Division
Enginneer