lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP & IPv6

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP & IPv6
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:33:05 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003, Chitsutha Soomlek wrote:

> I have a few questions about lwIP?
> 1. Does it support IPv6?

Yes.  At least in theory - I've not used it, but there are ipv6 bits in
the source.  I suspect it's still in the experimental stage of
development.

> 2. What standards (for IPv6) are supported?

I'm not sure - as I said I've not used it.  If no one else answers your
question then download a copy of the source and have a look through.  It
should be pretty easy to read and see for yourself.  The relevant files
are in src/core/ipv6

Hope that helps,

Kieran