lwip-users

[lwip-users] Hi kelly.Thanks your help. The problem has been fixed.

From: lihoupeng
Subject: [lwip-users] Hi kelly.Thanks your help. The problem has been fixed.
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 20:08:04 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Chan
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 10:30 PM
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Hi kelly. How you win32 port work well?

Richard,

>>The your win32 port work well?
YEP!

>> Can you tell me which version WinPcap you uses? 3.0?
I think you use the right version of WinCap as you can send out your partial http file.

>> On my system Http has a little problem, I can't get the whole page. Lwip think all data has been send to the IE and closed the connection. But indeed just part be sent out.

The reason you can't get the whole page is because your MSS option is missing. Thus you send out more bytes than what the receiver expects.
You need the function  "static void tcp_parseopt(struct tcp_pcb *pcb)"  included our tcp_input.c file. You can download the file from the Lwip 0.5.3 latest version

Hopefully this should fix your problem!

Good luck

Kelly