lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Build information/questions

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Build information/questions
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:17:40 +0200

Hello,

> site and Savannah... I haven't had any luck finding
> an authoritative documentation describing the
> implementation/build.

Adam's original documentation belongs to Adam's original
implementation.

The code has seen some re-arrangements, improvements or
archictural changes.

Mosty, these changes are "documented" as source code
comments.

However, there is no authorative documentation. We might
want to scribble down a "source code roadmap" someday.

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg.