lwip-users

[lwip-users] SLIP form windows

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [lwip-users] SLIP form windows
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:17:20 +0300

Hi

Could somebody here using lwIP/SLIP and a windows host tell me what it
takes to get them talking to eachother?

I tried both W2K and XP by doing:
make new connection - direct cable - select SLIP-unix - set IP address
in TCP/IP settings etc.
But when telling it to connect it says dialing... and stays there
Why I don't know, I selected COM1 no modem and SLIP does not need any
negotiation so I have no idea what's happening..

Do addresses/routes need to be set from netsh or some other command
line?

thanks
Jani

PS: I saw this has been discussed in January too but I couldn't get
anywhere even after reading that thread.