lwip-users

[lwip-users] Performence of LWIP modules?

From: manjunath
Subject: [lwip-users] Performence of LWIP modules?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 23:27:35 +0530 (IST)

 Hi all,

  I am interested in profiling the LWIP code. The code seems to have hooks
 such as PERF_START, PERF_STOP, ...

  Could somebody help in understanding how to use these hooks to profile
 the code. I am interested in the time spent in each module. like TCP
checksum calculation module, TCP header processing, TCP
acknowledgment,...,

  Also, please let me know if there are any other useful hooks in the
 code to measure other parameters;

 Thanks.

 Regards,
 manju