lwip-users

[lwip-users] Port to eZ80 (eZ80F91)

From: Ian Guffick
Subject: [lwip-users] Port to eZ80 (eZ80F91)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 19:34:20 +0100

Hi,

I noticed some discussion in the archives of porting lwIP to the eZ80.
Has a port been carried out for the eZ80F91, this has a built-in ethernet MAC - so would be different to the F90/F92 version ?

If it hasn't been ported, can anyone give me pointers in the right direction.  The part of the eZ80F91 datasheet that refers to the MAC doesn't seem to be very complete or well written.  It has the basic registers, but lacks things such as initialisation order, sending a tx packet etc.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Regards,
Ian Guffick.