lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] upgrade to 0.6.2

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] upgrade to 0.6.2
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 18:11:21 -0400

Dave,
Thanks for the response.
My priorities look ok (tcpip_thread is higher than all others).
I'm finding that lwip_close() is hanging up in netconn_delete()
because netconn_delete() is draining the receive mailbox by
looping on a non-zero return from sys_arch_mbox_fetch().

At this point in my system, sys_arch_mbox_fetch() is always
returning 0xffffffff because there is no mail so it times out.
I haven't looked at this code much, but it seems like there
should be a differentiation between 0xffffffff and all other
non-zero values returned here.  However, since this works for
everyone else, I must have a bug in my sys_arch_mbox_fetch()
return code logic.

Ed