lwip-users

[lwip-users] problem running lwip on redhat 7.2 linux

From: Navneet Aron
Subject: [lwip-users] problem running lwip on redhat 7.2 linux
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:53:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

 I'm trying to compile and get lwip 5.0.3 working on
Redhat Linux 7.2. I compiled it . It did .
But when I execute the executables i get following errors.
simhost
-------
System initialized.
TCP/IP initialized.
tapif_init: No such file or directory

simrouter
---------
System initialized.
tapif_init: No such file or directory

simnode
--------
unixif: unix_socket_client: socket: No such file or directory
unixif_init: Illegal seek

Aborted

Could someone let me know what I'm doing wrong or what I'm not doing that
is necesssary?
The README file in proj/unixsim directory says about creating a tap in BSD
but for linux the directions are really simple -just to compile it using
make...

Thanks
Navneet

Navneet Aron                    www.stanford.edu/~navneet
Graduate Student                12D,Rains Houses,
Electrical Engineering Dept.    796 Escondido Road,
Stanford University             Stanford University CA-94305
650-906-5657 (c)                 650-926-2553 (o)