lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] debug statements and newlines

From: Mike Tesch
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] debug statements and newlines
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:47:35 -0600

Basically, the CVS committers decide on that. Some things
are discussed on the lwip-members mailing list (which is for
CVS committers)  but we try to discuss most general issues
on the lwip-users mailing list.

We might want to document some guidelines so that there
at least is a starting point for everyone.

Regards,

Leon.

Leon and others,

Is this already an open list?  I dont see it mentioned on savannah.
Or, is there a compelling reason to keep these discussions private?
I think it would be good to develop an open community, and,
personally, I would find the implementation issues interesting.

I suspect other people see some of the same problems that I do
from time to time, and it would probably save everyone time
not to be isolated.

Regards,
mt