lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Compile Problems

From: Michael Anburaj
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Compile Problems
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:15:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Erhan,

I have this modified ucos-II port up in my site,
http://geocities.com/michaelanburaj/downloads/LwIP_ucos-ii.zip

Build & Tested on the following Hardware & software
platform:

UCOS-II version 2.61
LwIP -latest from CVS. pulled 2 weeks earlier.
MIPS 4Kc atlas board.

Cheers,
-Mike.

--- Florian Schulze <address@hidden>