lwip-users

[lwip-users] udpecho

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: [lwip-users] udpecho
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:04:20 -0500

Folks,

Two things...
First:
  I just turned on the udpecho server, taken directly from
  proj/unixsim/apps and I noticed that the udp echo does
  work; however, the printf() call after it chokes because
  the buffer does not contain the string I sent to port 7.
  If I move the netbuf_copy() above the netbuf_send(), then
  the buffer contains the string and printf works.
  It appears that the netbuf_send() is corrupting something.

Second:
  Also related to the udpecho server, I noticed that I can
  send a string to it from a client and it responds to that
  client (via udp); but if I then try to send a string to
  it from a different client it does not receive the packet.
  If I go back to the original client, it responds.

Has anyone noticed either of these things?
Ed