lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Re: [lwip] Porting on rabbit

From: harish jayaraj
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Re: [lwip] Porting on rabbit
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:35:27 -0000

Hi leon,
     Thanks a lot Leon!! I think i can acheive my goal with the
support of this mailing list. I 'am truel overwhelmed by the
response/support 'am getting from this list. Thanks again.
Let me explain what i have planned to do.
    We have a RTOS which is developed by the comp.Sc. dept in our
school, and we need to port Lwip to this RTOS. And we will then
think of running it on the processor available in our lab.

I have gone thro' the documents and i have some quires.
   - Where is code for s/w timer in case of rtxc. As far as my
understanding goes, i think in general i have to install a timer
and then resume the timer. (Please correct me if 'am wrong)
   - I went thro' the cs8900a specs in breif. Is LWip working on
interrupt mode or polling mode. Investigating the cs8900rx() i
understand it is in polling mode. 'am i right?
   - cs8900 needs some settling time after reseting it, i havent
been able to find this logic in the existing code.
I have some more question, i will try to dig deep into the code
and will see it can find answer by myself.

Thanks a lot List.
Regards,
Harish