lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] New HTML Generated

From: Joe MacDonald
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] New HTML Generated
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:12:22 -0000

Hi All,

I'm still here (if quiet).  I just updated the HTML on deserted.net with
today's CVS code and tested it out.  Things seem to be working okay now,
so if you see problems, be sure to let me know.  Best of all, I'm now
reasonably confident the search facility has been secured against casual
attacks, so I've put it back up.  Woohoo, now you want to know where
that function is called but you can't really think of the name?  Just
put a POSIX-style regex in the search box and away you go.

For reference, the update time on the front page should say:

Last updated Thu Nov 15 08:44:23 EST 2001

If it doesn't, you're looking at a cached page.

As always, the reference is:

http://www.deserted.net/lwIP/

-Joe.

--