lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Run time errors on applicatioin

From: ERIC MAHLAKO
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Run time errors on applicatioin
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:32:09 -0000

Hello

I,m running Lwip-0.5.3 on Linux 2.4.18. I have
modified Netperf testbench to use lwip, but when I try
to run the application I got the following error:

sys:current_thread:could not find the current thread.
This is due to a race condition in the LinuxThreads
pthreads implementation. Start the program again.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem

Thanks
Eric