lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Documentation and testapplication

From: Lars Kanis
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Documentation and testapplication
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:59:11 -0000

Hi,

I have documented several internal interfaces and the raw-api to the lwIP.
The result is available at http://people.freenet.de/l.kanis/index.html .
If you`re interested in it and the dedicated sources (the header files and the
doxygen config), I could provide it, too (BSD licence).

Moreover I wrote a funny application for testing applications, stacks and
protocols to work under difficult circumstances. The source is GPL. It is a
realy hard test for protocols like TCP. I use the application for testing a
UDP based protocol, so I don`t know how good the lwIP-TCP-implementation
manages the various adjustable fault situations.

Both is available at http://people.freenet.de/l.kanis/index.html .

Regards,
Lars Kanis