lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] uip cs8900a driver

From: DASILVA VINCENTE BIT
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] uip cs8900a driver
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:28:59 -0000

Hello

I have ported Leon's cs8900 driver to uip. I have only done coding and have
not had time to test it yet. If anyone is working on something similar
please get in touch with me and we can compare code...

Thanks
Vicente

Disclaimer: Everything in this email and its attachments relating to the
official business of the SABC is proprietary to the SABC. It is
confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. The person addressed
in the email is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if this email and its attachments has unintentionally reached
you, and do not read, copy or disseminate the content in any way. Whilst all
reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the
information, and that this email and its attachments is free from any virus,
the SABC accepts no responsibility whatsoever in this regard, and in keeping
with good computing practice, the scanning of files and attachments is
advised.