lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Sending as big packets as possible

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Sending as big packets as possible
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:16:08 -0000

Hi!

How can I send as big packets as possible?
Currently I do something like this:
tcp_write(pcb, buffer, 2048);
I guess this sends two packets, one with the MSS size (f.e. 1480) and the
other with the rest. But this is wasted in my opinion. should I just send
MSS bytes, or is there some other value for this, like the size of the
current window or something? The tcp_sndbuf functions returns a value which
is greater than the possible packet.

Regards,
Florian