lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] LWIP Patches and CVS [contact with Adam]

From: Rod Boyce
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] LWIP Patches and CVS [contact with Adam]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:30:41 -0000

I would respectful ask that not everybody who produces a diff has CVS write
access.  I think there needs to be some gating process as I do not think all
diffs are created equal.

lwip and its baby brother are great I think there needs to be a gating process
so caos does not end up bring king.

Perhaps there should only be a hand full of active people on this list that
have CVS write access.  These people do not have to test every single patch
just when there is agreement that a patch should be added to the head should it
be added.

This is just my $0.02 cents worth.

Regards,
Rod Boyce.