lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Mem alignment problem

From: Mumtaz Ahmad
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Mem alignment problem
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:09:19 -0000

Well the mechanism of keeping 2 extra bytes extra  is helpful in sending any
packet and do align Ip header ,agree ,but what about the receiving packets ?
Packets  when recived do suffer memory alignment problem as the pbufs are
allocated from pbuf_pool and pool pbufs donot use this mechanism .

Regards
Mumtaz Ahmad