lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] File structure regarding sioslipif and eventual

From: Scott Robinson
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] File structure regarding sioslipif and eventually pppi f
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:34:06 -0000

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

I think he meant renaming the file names themselves.

Scott.

* Adam Dunkels translated into ASCII [Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 05:05:58PM +0200=
][<address@hidden>]
> > > tcp_output.c to tcp_in.c, tcp_out.c respectively as some of=20
> > > the tools I am using only allows 8.3 dos names..
> > >=20
> > > There should be no problems with this, as those two functions only are
> > > used internally in TCP and IP.
> >=20
> > Yes, but the filenames still has to go through the compiler/linker and =
thus i need to rename them everytime i get new cvs updates. No big issue th=
ough, it keeps my mouse arm fit :)
>=20
> Oh no, sorry, I meant that there would be no big problems with changing
> the names of the functions :-) I definately see the problem and meant to
> say that changing it would be easy since the functions shouldnot be used
> by anything but the TCP and IP modules.
>=20
> /adam
>=20
> [This message was sent through the lwip discussion list.]

--=20
http://quadhome.com/           - Personal webpage
tranzoa.net                    - Firewall

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s

--SLDf9lqlvOQaIe6s--