lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP working on Mitsubishi M16C platform

From: Josh Marshall
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP working on Mitsubishi M16C platform
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:10:37 -0000

Hi everyone,

This is just to announce that I have successfully built lwIP for a
custom Mitsubishi M16C expansion board featuring the CS8900A. It
currently responds successfully to pings.

The minimal echo and internal event API is what I've used to test it so
far, and my goal is to have a http server working shortly. If that
succeeds, it will be working under uC-OS/II as well, asap.

If anyone would like more details, I'd be happy to help. I'll also
upload the code if it benefits anyone. Unfortunately the Mitsubishi
compiler is non-standard with regard to a few ANSI features, and I've
had to overhaul the code.

With regard to the current status of the lwIP code, I also would like to
see the code in some form of open CVS. It's a bit difficult being up to
date on the latest code at the moment.

Thanks for the list support everyone,

Josh Marshall