lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] link error

From: byung-hyun jang
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] link error
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:50:01 -0000

Hi,
while I am testing the sample http/1.0 server program which is at the end of
lwip manual by Adam, I got an linking error.
I am running the win32 ported version of lwip by Florian.
"ttpServer.c"is the file name I made to test the program.

--------------------Configuration: test - Win32 Debug--------------------
Linking...
httpServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "signed char
__cdecl netconn_delete(struct netconn *)"
(?netconn_delete@@YACPAUnetconn@@@Z)
httpServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct netconn *
__cdecl netconn_accept(struct netconn *)"
(?netconn_accept@@YAPAUnetconn@@PAU1@@Z)
httpServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "signed char
__cdecl netconn_listen(struct netconn *)"
(?netconn_listen@@YACPAUnetconn@@@Z)
httpServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "signed char
__cdecl netconn_bind(struct netconn *,struct ip_addr *,unsigned short)"
(?netconn_bind@@YACPAUnetconn@@PAUip_addr@@address@hidden)
httpServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct netconn *
__cdecl netconn_new(enum netconn_type)"
(?netconn_new@@YAPAUnetconn@@W4netconn_type@@@Z)
httpServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "signed char
__cdecl netconn_close(struct netconn *)" (?netconn_close@@YACPAUnetconn@@@Z)
httpServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "signed char
__cdecl netconn_write(struct netconn *,void *,unsigned short,unsigned char)"
(?netconn_write@@YACPAUnetconn@@address@hidden)
httpServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "signed char
__cdecl netbuf_data(struct netbuf *,void * *,unsigned short *)"
(?netbuf_data@@YACPAUnetbuf@@address@hidden)
httpServer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct netbuf *
__cdecl netconn_recv(struct netconn *)"
(?netconn_recv@@YAPAUnetbuf@@PAUnetconn@@@Z)
test___Win32_Debug/test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 9 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

test.exe - 10 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I definitely included the file "api_lib.c" and "api.h" which has the above
functions in the project. I have no idea about this.
Anybody who know this problem??
Florian, I fixed link error "_bcopy" through your instruction but why this
error at this time??

Thanks,
Byung-hyun Jang