lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Offtopic Realtek

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Offtopic Realtek
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:39:53 -0000

If you have rolled your own hardware, I highly recommend attaching an
oscilloscope to the data lines. Trigger on the real-tek write line,
and check each of the data lines one by one. What you're experiencing
really sounds like a hardware problem (shorted address/data lines).
Or, possibly a software/hardware problem like misconfigured
bus-timings (like others have suggested).

Cheers,
Shaun