lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP 0.5.3 tcp Checksum issues?

From: Paul Sheer
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP 0.5.3 tcp Checksum issues?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:34:54 -0000

use ethereal to check your checksums

myself i substituted the eCos checksum routine
from NetBSD

ask if you want my code

-paul

On 2002.07.22 10:32 Florian Schulze wrote:
> >   Are there any known issues with 0.5.3 with regards to checksum
> calculation?
> >   The main index web page supplied in the lwIP archive works ok, others
> don't, so it seems to depend on the data content.
>
> I had a problem with alignment, maybe you have something similar. Where are
> you trying to run it on? What compiler do you use? With one sentence, we
> need more infos.
>
> Florian
>

> [This message was sent through the lwip discussion list.]

Paul Sheer Consulting IT Services . . Tel . . . +27 (0)21 6869634
Email . . . address@hidden . . . . . . Pager . . . 088 0057245
Linux development, cryptography, recruitment,  support,  training
http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer . . . . http://rute.sourceforge.net
L I N U X . . . . . . . . . . . .  The Choice of a GNU Generation