lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] M16C & uCOS

From: Josh Marshall
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] M16C & uCOS
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:17:55 -0000

I have a deadline for a report regarding the code and expansion board at
the end of the month. After that the code will be cleaned up, and I'll
post it up.

Take note that most of the code is developed for a specific board I
designed. The major change from the source tree is compacting the whole
code base down into two directories, source and header files. That, and
figuring out that the M16C compiler does sign-extension on left-shifts,
even on unsigned numbers. (Is this ANSI standard? It makes life
difficult)

What is your interest in the M16C? I'd like to hear what people want to
do with it.