lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Problems with lwIP for PowerPC, I82559 and uC/OS-II

From: Konrad, Guido
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Problems with lwIP for PowerPC, I82559 and uC/OS-II
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:07:47 -0000

Hi all,

I recently finished porting lwIP to PowerPC (MPC8245) with IF Intel 82559
and uC/OS-II. I had some problems to make all stuff run and at the moment
there are still some restrictions/problems. Perhaps anybody can help:

The stack - uC/OS-II works only if I switch OFF compiler optimisation.
If I switch compiler optimisation ON, the stuff runs only if I use compiler
option to let all global variables / pointers volatile.

I use a microtec PowerPC Compiler. Does anybody can give me some hints? Is
there an PowerPC expert who assumes already where problems might be?

Thanks in advance

Guido