lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] T/TCP ?

From: Zhang Liandong
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] T/TCP ?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:19:08 -0000

I am porting Lwip to uC/os-ii , now i can require a web page from the lwip , i
make the ucos+lwip run on a target pc which is connected to my pc ,through web
browser on my pc i can explore the web page get from the target pc, but after
several times of refresh, the pbuf of lwip is used up, some pbufs is not freed
every time.but ping run very good, never failed. so , anybody can help me?

I also to add TTcp to lwip but the first question is how can i test the new
lwip(with ttcp), with Linux doesn't support ttcp yet. i know some other unix
like os support ttcp but i have only linux and windows 2k.

thanx