lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] SLIP support in Windows

From: Fabio Fumi
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] SLIP support in Windows
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:18:30 -0000

Hello there,
I was trying to port lwIP to the Casio Pocket Viewer
PDA (an 8086-based device), which has a serial link to
connect to the PC. I miss a fundamental step: how to
setup a direct SLIP connection between my Windows PC
and the PDA (having lwIp running with a very basic
sample TCP/IP application on top). I tried to follow
the instructions from an older post
here(http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/maillist/msg00202.html),
but on my Windows ME I miss the option 'direct cable
connection' when creating a new 'dial-up
networking' connection - I can only select my modem
there.
I also tried creating a new 'direct cable connection'
from the Start-Programs-Accessories-Communication
menu, but it seems to work only when two Windows PC's
are linked together. Can someone please help me with
somewhat more detailed instructions? Thanks.
I know it's more a Windows than a lwIP subject, but
I'm sure someone already solved a similar problem
here.

 Thanks in advance
   Fabio

Guarda il nuovo video di Anastacia su Yahoo!
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.music.yahoo.com/anastacia/