lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Re: [lwip] The future of lwIP...

From: Paul Sheer
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Re: [lwip] The future of lwIP...
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:15:21 -0000

> should be keped ralitivly seperate maybe Paul sould get his own branch if he
> wants then everybody can see what he is doing as I beleive he has done some

don't need a separate branch

my plan is:

 1. Prep the sources for my changes. This means adding
   no features, changing no functionality, just cleaning
   and macro'ising in small incremental steps.

 2. make sure everything is building and working as normal

 3. double check that everyone likes

 4. exploit the preps in 1. for proper fixes + features.

-paul

Paul Sheer Consulting IT Services . . Tel . . . +27 (0)21 6869634
Email . . . address@hidden . . . . . . Pager . . . 088 0057245
Linux development, cryptography, recruitment,  support,  training
http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer . . . . http://rute.sourceforge.net
L I N U X . . . . . . . . . . . .  The Choice of a GNU Generation