lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] IGMP for lwip

From: Steve Reynolds
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] IGMP for lwip
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:59:09 -0000

Hi

I now have a stable/working copy of IGMP v2 for lwip (.

It is a bit more difficult to integrate than the dhcp code since
it requires some option and ip header changes in ip.c, but I
now have it working to a commercial router.

I would be happy to donate the code if it is of any use to anyone.

Could someone volunteer to put it on a web site please as I do not have
access to one?

Cheers

Steve