lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Gateway usage

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Gateway usage
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:41:06 -0000

On Saturday 12 January 2002 17.23, you wrote:
> The situation you are describing *should* work, so it might be a bug in
> lwIP that is causing the problems. If possible, could you post the first
> few packets out of a packet dump where the main computer tries to ping
> lwIP? Especially the ARP traffic is interesting.

After a few messages between Florian an me, it turned out that the problem
was in the ARP code. The hardware length field in the ARP header was not
correctly set in certain cases and the macro for setting that same field was
buggy. All this is now fixed in the current CVS code.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>
http://www.sics.se/~adam