lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP compilation issues on ADS1.2

From: David Figueroa
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP compilation issues on ADS1.2
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:54:53 -0000

                                Sorry, it was late last night...

                                I do use icmp.h;  I am using the cvs version
of this file.  Try that with the pack definitions below; that should work.

                                dave

        David Figueroa/USA/address@hidden
                        10/10/2002 11:33 PM
                        Please respond to lwip

        To:     address@hidden@address@hidden
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [lwip] lwIP compilation issues  on  ADS1.2

                                                                Hi,

                                                                I added
these definitions to file cc.h

                                                                /* mdf added
defines */
                                                                #define
PACK_STRUCT_BEGIN __packed
                                                                #define
PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(x) __packed x
                                                                #define
PACK_STRUCT_STRUCT

                                                                I don't use
icmp.h so I cant help you there,

                                                                cheers

                                                                dave

                                        Jibin George <address@hidden>
                                                        10/10/2002 09:34 PM
                                                        Please respond to
lwip

                                        To:     address@hidden@address@hidden
                                        cc:
                                        Subject:        [lwip] lwIP
compilation issues  on  ADS1.2

                                                                  Hi  all
                                                                        I am
trying to compile lwIP for ARM9
                                platform using CW ADS1.2 .I have the
following compilation issues

                                                                *
        The struct defentions using
                                the PACK_STRUCT_FIELD macro does not compile
                                                                *
      Also the enum defentions in
                                icmp.h such as     enum icmp_te_type  cause
problems

Any help plz

Thanks in advance

                                [This message was sent through the lwip