lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Multiple declaration error

From: Conny Öhult
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Multiple declaration error
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:44:36 -0000

 >When I try to compile the lwIP stack, I get an error about multiple
 >definitions of PACK_STRUCT_STRUCT.

I'm guessing your compiler for whatever architecture you are using does not
support packed structures.
My 16-bit M16C arch compiler does not, and all I had to do was to change
the defines related to the packed structures in cc.h to not use packed
structures.

before:
#define PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(x) x __attribute__((packed))
#define PACK_STRUCT_STRUCT __attribute__((packed))
#define PACK_STRUCT_BEGIN
#define PACK_STRUCT_END

after (no pack):
#define PACK_STRUCT_FIELD(x) x