lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP with Universal TUN device?

From: Joe MacDonald
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP with Universal TUN device?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:22:50 -0000

Hi all,

About six months ago I had a need to use lwIP on a Solaris 2.6 box.  At
the time I only succeeded in getting it working with Linux and on a
FreeBSD box, but I'd started adapting it to work with the Universal TUN
interface.  I've since changed jobs twice and the code is
(unfortunately) long gone, but I'd like to start it again if nobody has
already done such a thing.  I skimmed the changelog for v0.4.1 and
didn't see any mention of it, but I thought I should check with the
newly-formed mailing list (yay!) to see if I'd be duplicating anyone's
efforts.

Thanks,
-Joe.

--