lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re[2]: [lwip] recent win32 commits

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] Re[2]: [lwip] recent win32 commits
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:24:02 -0000

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:16:56 +0200 Jani Monoses <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Blame it on the Microsoft compiler. On gcc and all other compilers
> which
> > seem to be used, it's possible to use the define statements.
>
> Isn't there a compiler option equivalent to the #pragma you're using?
> I guess it's not a problem if all structures get packed not only the
> headers right?
> [This message was sent through the lwip discussion list.]

Packing all structs is a problem, because all libraries you include after
that also need to pack all structs, including the windows libraries. So
this is not an option. It's also not really bad, cause you don't have to
use includes for packing anymore, as Leon added an ifdef around them. If
you know a better solution which works, then you are welcome to post it,
but till then this has to do it.

Regards,
Florian