lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Ping Problem!!

From: Earle Clubb
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Ping Problem!!
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:00:24 -0000

I had a similar problem with the UDP stuff.  Whenever I received a UDP
packet, the system would crash.  What I found was that my compiler was
ignoring the initialization code for udp_pcbs and pcb_cache in udp.c because
the initialization was done outside of a function.  I simply moved the
initialization code to the inside of udp_init and everything worked fine.

udp.c
-       static struct udp_pcb *udp_pcbs = NULL;
-       static struct udp_pcb *pcb_cache = NULL;

+       static struct udp_pcb *udp_pcbs;
+       static struct udp_pcb *pcb_cache;

udp.c : udp_init
+       udp_pcbs = NULL;
+       pcb_cache = NULL;

Hope this helps!