lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Thread Termination

From: harish jayaraj
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Thread Termination
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:24:35 -0000

Hello all,
       I wanted to know what happens when the thread gets
terminated/reached the end of the therad body.
I examined the code which is ported to RTXC which is a part of
lwip0.5.3 download.
Everything looks sequential here in this code. So i wanted to know
what happend if the the control has reaced the end of the therad
body. To say it differently when does the therad gets terminated.
Is the code something similar to run once type or .....

Could someone answer my query.
Thanks and Regards,
Harish