lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] T/TCP ?

From: Ganesh S
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] T/TCP ?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:16:52 -0000

------=_NextPartTM-000-308fbac8-7b8b-4bc2-8308-b66326b7704c

There is an article in July issue of ESP on TCP/IP for Transactions by
Michael Mansberg. I feel that it will be a good thing to have on LWIP
since it is usually deployed for embedded systems where performance and
memory requirements are important. The author has some performance
figures and it seems like there is a 3 fold increase compared to TCP
stack without this extension for applications which are transaction
oriented. Any debate on this support for LWIP ?

I would like to work on providing this extensions to LWIP if it does not
exist.=20

Ganesh