lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Recommend 100base-TX MAC/PHY

From: Kenneth Porter
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Recommend 100base-TX MAC/PHY
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:56:10 -0000

I'm looking for an easy-to-program MAC/PHY that can do 100base-TX,
possibly also 10 and 1000 bps. What would you recommend or, conversely,
what would you warn others away from? I want to connect it to a 32-bit
DSP with a 32-bit bus, not byte-addressable. (An 8- or 16-bit interface
is ok, though.) I have an FPGA available if necessary to glue the buses
together.