lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] problems with tcp_segs

From: Andrea Olivotto
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] problems with tcp_segs
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:34:25 -0000

Hi Jani,

I'm using MEM_SIZE == 8000, so I don't think it would be useful. And more
important, this would be a patch.

I think there is a problem in memp manager: this memory manager need
allcation and deallocation in a proper order.

What would happen if in some cases lwIP deallocates a tcp_seg before
another, not in order?

Do you think I'll solve my problem trying the new cvs? Is it stable?
I just tried it in linux, there is some problems using http and shell
together when tcp needs to reclaim tcp_pcb.

James, did you solve your problem? Please... :-)