lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] sys_mbox_free() problem

From: Horst Garnetzke
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] sys_mbox_free() problem
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:24:39 -0000

Mikael Lundberg wrote:

> Hi Horst.
> ( I writing through the list if there is someone else who is intrested
> in same issue)
> I'm porting lwIP for a system with Hitachi H8S, SMSC 91C111 and
> uCOS-II so i would really appreciate if I can get the code for your
> 91C111-driver.
> Do you have the code for downloading somewhere?

if you really want - try
   http://www.pulsar-www.de/download/extern

   with user-id:    guest
         password:  guest

there is a zip-file "smc911_drv.zip" with all relevant code and
a little readme.

We adapted the driver from original SMSC linux driver, removed all
linux specific code, changed little-endian to big-endian and did
some additions avoiding system breakdown during ethernet message
flooding.

NO WARRANTY - NO SUPPORT or a little bit only :-)

-Horst

--
Horst Garnetzke  address@hidden