lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP and TUN/TAP on Linux 2.4

From: Joe MacDonald
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP and TUN/TAP on Linux 2.4
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:21:33 -0000

In message: Re: [lwip] lwIP and TUN/TAP on Linux 2.4 (<address@hidden>)
on 19/12/2001 (Wed 18:29) Adam Dunkels wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I got the flu this weekend and just when I thought it was gone, it
> came back at me yesterday. Now that I'm back, I see that there has
> been a lot of activity on the list!

Yep, lots of excitement around here lately.  :-)  Hope you're feeling
better, I've been dealing with the same bug (or a family of closely
related bugs) for several weeks now.  I think I'm personally keeping the
corner pharmacy in business.  :-)

> On Monday 17 December 2001 15.39, you wrote:
> > And sometime very soon now (maybe today) I'll have the HTML built for
> > 0.5.  Do we have anon CVS access yet or is it coming?  If so, I should
> > be ready to set up the automatic HTML generation from nightly snapshots.
>
> I haven't set up the anoncvs yet and won't have time to do it this
> year. I'll get back to you when I know more about it.

Okay, no problem.  I'll see if there's some way I can automate the HTML
generation from your snapshots in the meantime.

-Joe.

--
Joe MacDonald
:wq