lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] tcp_connect and tcp_listen problems

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] tcp_connect and tcp_listen problems
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:20:59 -0000

Hi!

I'm currently writing an ftp server using the raw interface. The ftp server
should open a connection for sending data (directorys etc) from port 20, but
when I call tcp_connect, it always gets a new port beginning from 4096. It
works, but AFAIU rfc0959 it is not correct to do it this way. When I use passive
mode, I have to listen on a specified port until I get a connection. The problem
is, the connection seems to be made, but I can't send data, because tcp_send
thinks the connection is not established.

Florian
ps: The raw interface is a real bitch to understand in the beginning, but I
think it's worth the problems, because the ftp server in the current state still
works in single threaded mode even with more than one connection.