lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP for Win32

From: Phil Dempster
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP for Win32
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:05:07 -0000

I built and ran lwIP under MSVC - no problems there, except what am I
supposed to see/how do I test it? I can't ping the IP address it displays
(192.168.2.200).

My preferred Win32 compiler is gcc/Cygwin.  I did try to get lwIP to compile
for Cygwin some time back, but I never got around to replacing the tun/tap
interface.  I suspect it shouldn't be too much work to convert the WinPcap
based test program to build under this environment (the macro expansion
stuff shouldn't be an issue there either).

Cheers,
Phil